All Dry Services Odor Removal
Our Team Cares About Your Property
There’s nothing more embarrassing than having a guest over only for them to walk in and exclaim, “What’s that foul smell?” Whether you’re dealing with the aftermath of a fire, storm damage, flooding, sewage backup, or you have a pet that’s had numerous accidents within your home, our All Dry odor removal experts at All Dry Services can assist. When you hire us, we will utilize the latest equipment to target the source of the odors, remove and prevent and odor-causing issues, and leave your home smelling fresh and inviting. We know that simply masking the foul smell doesn’t work and you can rest assured that we will work diligently to completely eliminate it. Our specialists are IICRC certified and because we’ve been assisting customers since 2014, we know common sources of odors and how to correctly solve the problem.
For service within hours, call (561) 220-6270 or fill out our online request form.
Common Causes of Foul Odors
There are a variety of household odors and while some have easily avoidable causes, such as not smoking indoors, others form over time without you even realizing it. Even if you’re dealing with a faint odor, our experienced specialists can effectively remove it.
We are capable of handling odors caused by the following:
- Fire and Smoke: Even after a fire is extinguished, smoke and soot can linger within your home and affect your indoor air quality. As you remain in your home, you could be breathing in harmful smoke particles. Additionally, if you live in an area prone to wildfires, the smoke from those can easily seep into your home.
- Water and Mold: Your home contains numerous pipes and any leak can cause water damage and mold growth. Additionally, some areas may be prone to flooding and storm damage from hurricanes and tidal swells. As pools of water and excess moisture remain in your home, it can cause mold and mildew growth which is often accompanied by a musty smell.
- Sewage and Biological Sources: If you’ve recently dealt with sewage backing up through your drains or bathroom fixtures, you know that the stench is quite unbearable. Therefore, it’s important to call our All Dry odor removal specialists right away.
In addition to odors caused by disasters, we are also capable of ridding your home of odors caused by cigarette smoke, lingering cooking odors, cleaning chemicals, and pet urine or feces.
Our Odor Removal Techniques
At All Dry Services, we are equipped with industry-leading deodorization tools to eliminate the foul odors plaguing your property.
These tools include:
- Air Scrubbers: These devices are portable high-efficiency particulate air (HEPA) filters that draw air in and remove any particles, gasses, and/or chemicals from your property’s air.
- Hydroxyl Generators: These are some of the most popular tools when it comes to odor removal. They produce hydroxyl radicals which break apart any odor molecules. These radicals are essentially broad range UV radiation which cleanses and deodorizes indoor environments.
- Thermal Fog: During this process, we release an expanding water-based thermal fogging agent into the areas affected by smoke particles. Molecules from the thermal fog attach to smoke particles and prevent them from releasing odorous gases, therefore eliminating any foul smells.
- Ozone: Using a portable ozone generator, we release the highly reactive ozone molecule that destroys any molecules, bacteria, or spores that cause unpleasant smells.
At All Dry Services, we care deeply about your property and ensuring that it’s comfortable to inhabit. When we show up, we’ll get the job done right and guarantee your 100% satisfaction of our odor removal services.
For same-day Odor Removal service, call (561) 220-6270.