Professional Restoration Company Open 24/7
Damage from disasters, accidents, and mishaps can spread quickly and cause extensive damage if not addressed promptly – and that's where All Dry Services comes in! Our restoration company is equipped with everything needed to reset your home or business back to normal. From water, fire, and mold damage to sewage and hazardous situations, our team of experts is available 24/7 to provide efficient and effective restoration and cleanup services.
With your quick thinking and our prompt response, we can work together to minimize the damage and get your property back to its pre-loss condition in no time. Our certified professionals will be there within a few hours of your call, armed with the latest equipment and techniques to get you back on your feet.
Looking for emergency restoration services? Our All Dry Service locations are open 24/7, ready to serve you. Find your location today!
Comprehensive Solutions for the Unexpected
Every disaster is unique and requires a tailored approach for restoration and cleanup. That's why All Dry Services offers a wide range of services to handle any situation, big or small. Our team of experts has the knowledge, skills, and experience to tackle even the most challenging cases.
Turn to us for:
- Water Damage Restoration: From floods to leaks and more, our team will quickly pinpoint the source of water damage and handle mitigation to help you minimize loss and take the proper steps for a full recovery.
- Mold Removal Services: Our mold remediation experts will eliminate mold infestations, ensuring a healthy indoor environment for you and your family.
- Sewage Cleanup: Keep you and your family safe with our sewage cleanup services, helping you effectively and safely sanitize the space.
- Odor Removal: Strong odors from fires, pets, cooking, and other sources can be eliminated with our odor removal services, leaving your property smelling fresh and clean.
- Leak Detection Services: Our leak detection experts will quickly identify leaks, helping you make a plan of the next steps necessary for a full restoration.
Whether your home has flooded or your business has suffered fire and smoke damage, our team is on it with professional and timely services. We use state-of-the-art equipment, techniques, and products to restore your property to its former glory in no time!
Why Choose All Dry Services?
After a disaster, there's a lot on your mind – we get that! From saving your personal possessions to dealing with insurance companies, the last thing you need is additional stress from unreliable restoration services. Trust our team to be prepared for the unexpected!
What sets our restoration company apart? It's easy:
- Prompt and reliable service, available 24/7 for when you need us the most
- Certified professionals with expertise in all types of disasters and cleanup situations
- State-of-the-art equipment to ensure a thorough and efficient restoration process
- Compassionate and supportive care to help ease the stress of dealing with property damage
"Professionals That Care""After our home was damaged, it was a devastating experience for me and my family. My first, call after filing a claim, was to a restoration company. My understanding, these companies operate on a rotating basis. All Dry contacted me the ..."- Ed Mullin
"Major League vs T ball""My office was damaged by a flood from a neighboring suite. All Dry came and had the walls opened and drying immediately. Another company went next door. The difference between All Dry and the others was major league vs T ball. The other ..."- Bruce Stevens
"Treat You Like Family""Amazing customer service, super friendly and informative professionals you can trust. I had a leak that caused mold from water damage, and they put my worries to rest with their quick response time concise solutions and more importantly my ..."- Neal Adams
"Did a Great Job""JB and Gary did a great job in taking care of my problem after extensive water damage in my kitchen. They responded quickly and were extremely professional and knowledgeable. They kept me well informed from the start and throughout the ..."- Melinda Rivera
"Clean Up was Immaculate""I recently had a fire in the back of my kitchen stove. Smoke and flames made a terrible mess. My daughter called All Dry Services and they were to come later in afternoon of fire. Three young men were knowledgeable, courteous and ..."- Debbie Worley
"After more than 10 years of mold and septic backups, I was elated!""I don't write many reviews but when a company provides such outstanding service, I want people to know! I've had multiple septic backups so I have experience with several companies. After the last backup, Servpro didn't show up or call! I ..."- Julie Willett
Reach Out For Help
Get Your Personal PlanAn All Dry tech will provide a quote to restore your property on-the-spot during the inspection.
Book Your RestorationSchedule a day for the All Dry team to begin restoration work on the property.
Reset to NormalWe will remove all damaged materials and debris while protecting the rest of the building from contamination.
The Do's And Don'ts Of Mold Growth & Mold Removal For Property Owners
Mold isn't just unsightly; it's also a health hazard and a symptom of an underlying moisture ...Read More
All You Need To Know: FAQs For Water Damage Restoration
All Dry is happy to say that we are a leading name in the business of water damage restoration. Over ...Read More
A Closer Look At Mold: Top FAQs Answered By All Dry
Living in a home that’s free from mold isn’t just a desirable aspect, it’s a fundamental necessity ...Read More